MineralWare is the leading software platform for managing minerals, royalties, overriding royalties, and non-operated working interests. The platform integrates land, GIS, well data, accounting, analytics, alerts and reporting into one seamless system. MineralWare’s customers include banks, institutions, investment funds, foundations, family offices and individuals. MineralWare is owned by 5M’s Minerals Management LLC, a fast-growing software company headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas.
- 2-5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred (computer science degree helpful)
- Located in or Near Fort Worth, TX is a plus (US resident required)
- Team Player
- Strong Ethics
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Self-starter and ability to learn quickly
- MySQL / MariaDB
Not Required, but a plus:
- Zope / Plone
- Linux (CentOS)
- Developing database-driven applications from the ground-up
- Knowledge of GIS mapping basics and mapping APIs
This position is for full-time employment. Our health benefits package is exceptional and our company culture cannot be matched. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing tech company focused in the oil and gas space.
Please send resume to: email@example.com