MineralWare can help you find
funds held in suspense.
Below are some of the most common reasons why you could be missing out on payments from Oil & Gas Companies:
1)Insufficient Mailing Address
- Without the proper address, an operator may be sending checks that are being bounced back. It is possible you are an address change away from a large suspended funds check!
2) Missing Tax ID
- If the operator does not have have a W-9 form filed under your name, the Operator will not pay your royalties. Don’t let the Operating Companies AND the IRS take thousands (more than they already do) away from you.
3) Unsigned Division Order
- Related to Insufficient Address, if the Operating Company has not received a signed division order, they will not be sending your money!
4) Minor Title Discrepancies
- Misspellings, lack of Notice of Death, owner transfers or even an incorrect legal description listed on the conveyance documents can all cause
5) Litigation Disputing Ownership
- Operators will withhold payment if there is an active court case that pertains to one of your interests.
If you are worried that one or more of these reasons could be affecting you & your interest payments please visit mineralware.com/contact to get in touch